I am happy to announce that I have just completed the 2nd edition of "How to Start a Lawn Painting Business", and it is now ready for download.
Get your copy here
|Before Lawn Painting||After Lawn Painting|
Who Needs A Grass Painting Service?
- Homeowners and business owners interested in keeping their lawns green who are looking for an alternative to over-seeding and excessive watering.
- Realtors and home sellers who wish to improve their property's curb appeal. In such an extremely competitive real estate market, the appearance of the yard is the "first impression".
- Condo and apartment complexes interested in keeping their lawns green while reducing costs and labor.
- Local governments wanting cost effective options for beautifying their greenspaces and parks.
- Anyone residing in communities where water restrictions are observed and enforced. This poor gentleman could have used a grass painting service.
How Does Lawn Painting Work?
- A grass painting technician applies a coat of safe green dye to your lawn and within an hour, your grass is dry, and your property is ready to be envied and enjoyed.
- The paint/dye is harmless to lawns, pets, and people and will not wash off.
- One application lasts up to 90 days or until mowed.